NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
4080 HILL AVE.
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10466
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIESTA BOUNCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Barron's Bounce: Cash Machines and Colon Tests
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ben Levisohn and Jack Hough discuss stocks moving after a mention in Barron's, including Diebold Nixdorf and Exact Sciences.
- Barron's Bounce: Ford, International Paper, Foot Locker
Tuesday May 30, 2017
Andrew Bary and Jack Hough discuss stocks moving after a recent mention in Barron's Magazine.
- Barron's Bounce: Financials Fly and Tech Rebounds
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Andrew Bary and Ben Levisohn discuss two groups of stocks moving after a mention in Barron's: tech shares like Apple and Alphabet, and big banks like Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase.
- Barron's Bounce: NCR Climbs Amid Amazon Angst
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Stocks moving after a mention in Barron's include the checkout specialist, a cost-cutting insurer and a Canadian short candidate. Ben Levisohn and Jack Hough discuss.
- Before and After – This Website Redesign Lowered Bounce Rates Significantly
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Your bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to your website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. So what does that mean when you have bounce rates of over 50%. It means you need to redesign your website! Mentoring Program participant Rosie Aquila of Iona Senior Services shares how her organization drastically lowered […]
- Invest in Hedge Funds at a Discount
Monday Feb 13, 2017
Barron's Bounce: Funds managed by Daniel Loeb and Bill Ackman jump after the magazine reveals how investors can buy in for more than 10% below the value of the assets. Plus: Macy's is up sharply on a Barron's recommendation.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.