France’s Total said it would sign a deal on Monday that finalizes a $1 billion investment in a giant Iranian gas field, capping months of negotiations over the first big move by a Western oil company into the country in years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - FIELD STREET GLOBAL INVESTMENTS US LP
AROUND THE WEB
- France's Total Set to Invest $1 Billion in Giant Iranian Gas Field
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Alibaba Buys Stake in Indonesian Online Retailer, Extends Global Reach
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding plans to take part in a $1.1 billion investment in an Indonesian e-commerce firm as it seeks to expand its footprint globally.
- The Albany School Sellout
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The politicians all get something, but poor kids are the losers.
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
- Total Plows Into Iran, Leaving Shell, BP on Sidelines
Monday Jul 3, 2017
The $1 billion pledged by French oil giant Total in an Iranian gas field is a breakthrough for the resource-rich country, but it is unlikely to unleash a flood of foreign energy-industry investment.
- Photo Gallery: US Lacrosse Nationals in Richmond, Va.
By msilva - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017