Verizon asks FCC to speed up fiber deployment, but cable lobby is against it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FIBER FLAME RHINEBECK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Verizon supports controversial rule that could help Google Fiber expand
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- ITW 2017: Visualization is the Key to Understanding Connectivity
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Wednesday May 17, 2017
Today’s REITs have to explore the connectivity question to remain competitive.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Google Fiber Still Plans Expansion, Exec Says
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Google Fiber still plans to expand its Gigabit broadband service to new cities,according to CEO Greg McCray. He also said most subscribers sign up for broadband-only service. "I expect we're going to see over-the-top be a much bigger player and I think that's good for consumersand that will help manage cost of video content a lot better," he reportedly said.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- The Jihad of the American Left
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Much like Islamic jihad, the progressive jihad in America will continue and grow, fanned by the flames of the media and Democrats calling Trump an illegitimate president.