TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FHWB LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- Floyd Mayweather asks IRS for delay to pay 2015 tax liability
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment
By Martin Levine - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Can the public good be advanced privately? CZI says yes, just trust us.
The post On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.