Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FH COMPANY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Weekly Roundup: Travis Kalanick sued by Benchmark, Snap and Blue Apron sink after Q2 earnings
By Anna Escher - Friday Aug 11, 2017
From Uber’s former CEO Travis Kalanick getting sued by his company’s lynchpin investors at Benchmark to Google’s struggles with a recently fired employee over a gender diversity screed that went viral, it’s been a wild week in tech. Meanwhile, Snap and Blue Apron both reported disappointing earnings — something we discuss in this week’s episode of the… Read More
- Chinese Deal Maker Held in Corruption Probe
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Anbang Insurance Chairman Wu Xiaohui, whose company owns New York’s Waldorf Astoria hotel, was detained by a special Chinese investigative unit looking at economic crimes.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Move of Trump Tower Secret Service post sparks questions about lease
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Secret Service command post inside President Donald Trump's namesake Manhattan skyscraper has been moved.A spokeswoman for the umbrella company that controls Trump's various businesses said...
To view the full story, click the title link.