The group that runs the SAT college-entrance test is shaking up its format, its scoring-returning to the 1,600-point scale from 2,400-and potentially the $1 billion test-prep industry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FFC GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- WSJ's The News Hub, P.M. March 5, 2014
Wednesday Mar 5, 2014
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Everest College Changes Name To Altierus Two Years After Turning Nonprofit
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
More than two years after Education Credit Management Corporation swooped in to purchase 56 Everest and WyoTech campuses previously owned by defunct for-profit college chain Corinthian Colleges, the company has finally changed the remaining schools’ names in a belated attempt to shed the stigma associated with the for-profit chains. Zenith Education Group – the division operating the schools — …
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.