To date, little has changed to achieve the executive orders’ stated goal: to tighten up vetting of people trying to get into the country.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FETCH A VET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Despite Trump’s Tough Talk on Travel Ban, Few Changes to Vetting
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Lawmaker Says Best Tweets Are Vetted Tweets
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Rep. Adam Schiff discusses the challenges of Twitter, including how to say something meaningful or witty -- but not ill-advised -- in just 140 characters, in remarks at the WSJ CFO Network annual meeting in Washington on Tuesday.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Best of Late Night: Seth Meyers Asks What Trump’s Tweets Would Sound Like if Legally Vetted
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After a second appeals court ruled against President Trump’s travel ban, Mr. Meyers tried creating a lawyer-approved Trump tweet.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Fetch launches self-service truck rentals to help you move the big stuff
By Lucas Matney - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Moving furniture generally sucks. Fetch wants to be there for those moments when you need to transport something that won’t fit in the trunk of an Uber XL. The service, which allows users to easily rent trucks or vans for hours or days at a time, is launching in Atlanta to help people move whatever they need to. Read More
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.