NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
198 MONROE ST.
MASTIC, NEW YORK, 11950
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FESTIVE TIMES EVENTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Lenders Seek to Force Fyre Festival Into Bankruptcy
Friday Jul 7, 2017
People who lent money to Fyre Festival before it collapsed are now trying to force the company that ran the event into bankruptcy following the arrest of William “Billy” McFarland, the man behind the ill-fated music festival.
- Top music festival canceled as reports of sexual assault pile up
By Lauren Tousignant - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The organizers of a major Swedish music festival have canceled next year’s event after reports that dozens of women were sexually assaulted at the festival over the weekend. Four rapes and 23 sexual assaults were reported at Bravalla, which bills itself as the country’s largest music festival. One woman said she was forced to have...
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Backlash Over Ad Giant's Withdrawal from Cannes Festival
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Publicis Groupe has been met with scorn after announcing its hiatus from the annual ‘festival of creativity,’ when advertising executives, as a matter of ritual, flock to the French Riviera for events to honor the best work.