The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FERNANDO MARQUES CONTRACTOR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Four Wheels on Ice: Extreme Driving Lures Adventure Seekers
Saturday Apr 1, 2017
In Arjeplog, Sweden, ice-driving tours allow visitors to get behind the wheel and do figure eights on a sheet of solid ice while being pampered at upscale accommodations during their downtime. Popular destination driving programs like this one are intensifying competition among luxury automakers. Photo: Chester Dawson
- Is Your Car Safe From Hackers?
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
An Israeli cybersecurity company says it was able to hack a moving car using a Bluetooth-enabled device. WSJ's Chester Dawson discusses this exclusive story and which cars may be vulnerable on Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero. Photo: AP
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.