The gift from alumnus John J. Kopchick and his wife, Charlene, will support a symposium series and a fellowship program at the UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - FERNANDO J. CHECO, M.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- MD Anderson UTHealth Graduate School Receives $10.5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Children of the Revolution
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The younger generations have grown up without the level of stability once provided by traditional civil and social institutions, and with a deep distrust for remaining centers of authority.
- Michelle Wie withdraws from U.S. Women's Open
By Beth Ann Nichols - Friday Jul 14, 2017
BEDMINSTER, N.J. – Michelle Wie has withdrawn from the 2017 U.S. Women’s Open due to a neck injury. Wie stopped play in the second (...)
- Prospect Hot Sheet - D.J. Peters Takes Bumgarner Deep Twice
By Vince Lara-Cinisomo - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017