Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FENNEL FLINT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- No One Has the Data to Prevent the Next Flint
By Issie Lapowsky - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The lead crisis in America is a data crisis.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Michigan Official Is Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Flint Water Crisis
By SCOTT ATKINSON and MONICA DAVEY - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The charge against Nick Lyon, head of the state Health Department, alleges that his failure to act in the crisis resulted in the death of at least one person.
- Michigan health director, 4 others charged with manslaughter over Flint water
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Lead poisoned thousands, but infections also linked to water killed at least a dozen.
- Steve Scalise, London, Flint: Your Thursday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Some Justice Finally Served in Flint Water Crisis
By Jason Schneiderman - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The latest effort to hold state and local government officials accountable for the water crisis reiterates that individuals will be charged for crimes in connection to the deaths.
The post Some Justice Finally Served in Flint Water Crisis appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Police Officer Stabbed at Michigan Airport in ‘Act of Terrorism’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The F.B.I. said that a suspect arrested in the stabbing of a police officer at Bishop International Airport, Amor Ftouhi, was from Canada.