The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FENG KAI RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Drift Is An Entirely New Type Of Power Utility That Lets You Take Control Of Your Electric Bill
By Ben Schiller - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In New York, the new startup lets you pick your power sources directly–and makes it cheaper.
Power utilities generally live in a world divorced from their customers. Yes, they might answer your call when there’s a billing issue, or the line outside is down. But they answer more to regulators and shareholders. State public utility commissions set the rates we pay for electricity. Most utilities are effective monopolies, with no competition. And, the way regulation works, they’re incentivized to be inefficient: Their mandate is to keep the lights on, at all costs, not to provide power at the lowest possible price.
- Restaurant workers feeling the pinch in New York
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The New York restaurant industry is slowing down, adding fewer jobs and shedding eateries amidst recent hikes in the minimum wage. The Empire State lost 1,000 restaurants last year and the number of jobs as cooks, servers and dishwashers grew by an anemic 1.4 percent. That’s a far cry from the 4.4 percent annual growth...
- Junior's Restaurants Doubles-Down in Theater District
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The owners of Junior’s Restaurant is taking the unusual step of opening a second deli-diner near another 275-seat location in the same neighborhood.
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.