Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FEMININE BIAS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Americans would rather protect press than go after bias: poll
By Mark Moore - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A new poll shows that 34 percent of Americans say the courts should be able to fine media outlets that publish “biased or inaccurate” stories, while 28 percent agree that judges should be able to shut them down for the same reason. Thirty-one percent said fining news outlets for publishing biased stories would not violate...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- New Report: Anti-LGBTQ Bias in the Nonprofit Sector Outweighed by Its Racial Bias
By Cyndi Suarez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Though survey respondents found significant bias in the nonprofit sector against LGBTQ persons, racial bias still imposes greater barriers.
- Coffee recalled for containing Viagra-like ingredient
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A company based in Texas has recalled a coffee product after a substance found in a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction was found in the product, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirmed. Bestherbs Coffee LLC has recalled all of its “New of Kopi Jantan Tradisional Herbs Coffee” after the FDA said it found...