Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FELLER ENERGY LAW GROUP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- 11 States Sue Trump Administration For Second Time Over Appliance Energy Efficiency Delays
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
For the second time in two months, a coalition of state attorneys general has sued the Department of Energy, once again claiming the Trump administration has violated federal law by refusing to implement a number of new energy efficiency standards for multiple types of appliances.At issue are new efficiency standards for five categories of appliances and industrial equipment: …
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Energy Software Firm EnerNOC Inks $300M Sale to Enel Group
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
EnerNOC, a 16-year-old energy management software company, has agreed to be acquired by Enel Group, a global power utility company, in an all-cash deal valued at over $300 million. Enel Group, through its subsidiary Enel Green Power North America, plans to purchase Boston-based EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) for $7.67 per share, a 42 percent premium to […]
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.