The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FELIPE POSADA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Islamist Militants Seize School in Philippines, Military Says
By FELIPE VILLAMOR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The government is not sure whether the gunmen have hostages. The fighters are not aligned with the militants in the city of Marawi, their spokesman said.
- Destroying a Philippine City to Save It From ISIS Allies
By RICHARD C. PADDOCK and FELIPE VILLAMOR - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Marawi, which was seized by Islamic State-aligned rebels, the military and the militants have dug in for the long haul.
- U.S. Troops in Besieged City of Marawi, Philippine Military Says
By FELIPE VILLAMOR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A Philippine official said American forces had no combat role in the fight against Islamist rebels, but his statement was the first confirmation of their presence.
- Hiding Christians in the Basement: Fear and Heroism in a Philippine War Zone
By FELIPE VILLAMOR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Christians who have escaped Marawi, where ISIS-inspired militants are entrenched, tell of a genocidal nightmare and the Muslims who protected them.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal