Since Watergate, the bureau has come to view itself as an essential, and essentially independent, check on the president.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FEDERATED ALLOCATION BUREAU INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Donald Trump Misunderstood the F.B.I.
By TIM WEINER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Mueller Seeks to Talk to Intelligence Officials, Hinting at Inquiry of Trump
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MATT APUZZO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The special counsel’s request for interviews with three officials is the latest indication he will investigate whether the president obstructed justice.
- Trump Mocks Investigators Over ‘Phony Collusion’ Story
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The president was dismissive about new reports that Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, is looking into whether he tried to obstruct justice.
- Leader of Polygamous Breakaway Sect is Arrested After a Year on the Run
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The F.B.I. said Lyle Jeffs, who disappeared last year while facing fraud and other charges, was arrested in South Dakota.
- Police Officer Stabbed at Michigan Airport in ‘Act of Terrorism’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The F.B.I. said that a suspect arrested in the stabbing of a police officer at Bishop International Airport, Amor Ftouhi, was from Canada.
- A Cyberattack ‘the World Isn’t Ready For’
By NICOLE PERLROTH - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
In May, a so-called ransomware attack hit computers in over 150 countries. But two weeks earlier, one security expert found something a lot worse.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Jeff Sessions Will Testify in Public Before Senate Committee
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general is expected to face questions Tuesday over his interactions with Russian officials and role in the firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director.