Mr. Blazer was a gregarious American soccer official who pleaded guilty to a range of charges as part of a federal investigation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FEDERAL LATIN AMERICAN CHAPLAIN ASSOCIATION, INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Chuck Blazer, Central Figure in FIFA Scandal, Dies at 72
By JERÉ LONGMAN and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- In Venezuela, a Latin American Throwback: Political Prisoners
Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Venezuela’s jails now hold more political prisoners than at any time in 18 years of rule by the self-declared leftist Bolivarian Revolution now led by President Nicolás Maduro, say human rights groups.
- Wayne Wallace Quintet brings Latin beats to Stanford Jazz
By Carlos Valladares - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Wayne Wallace Quintet brings Latin beats to Stanford JazzWallace, the Grammy Award-nominated trombonist and bandleader, has built his career on pushing the boundaries of what’s conventionally called “Latin jazz.”African-American hard bop (John Coltrane), salsa (Eddie Palmieri), Puerto Rican bomba and African Yoruba rhythms are skillfully harmonized in Wallace’s historically conscious music.The quintet includes Murray Low (piano), Michael Spiro (percussion), Dave Belove (bass), and Colin Douglas (drums).
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.