A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FEDER HOLDINGS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Belgium Holds Four for Questioning in Terror Probe
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Belgian federal prosecutors said four people were taken into custody for questioning as part of a probe into the attempted terrorist attack at Brussels’ main train station earlier this week.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Fed Raises Rates, Sets Out Plan to Shrink Asset Holdings Beginning This Year
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Federal Reserve said it would raise short-term interest rates and spelled out in greater detail its plans to start slowly shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of bonds and other assets this year.
- Bank of Japan Holds Fire as It Faces Calls for Exit Strategy
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Japanese central bank governor rejected the idea that he should follow the Federal Reserve’s lead and detail how the Bank of Japan might trim its assets following its decision to leave interest rates unchanged.
- What to Expect From the Fed Today
By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Federal Reserve is expected to raise interest rates and may give some details about its plans to reduce its extensive bond holdings.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.