President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FED HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Hobby Lobby Agrees to Forfeit 5,500 Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Under a deal with federal prosecutors, the seller of art supplies agreed to return the items, pay the government $3 million and improve the way it collects antiquities.
- Plan to Combine Fed and Davis Cup Finals Could Alter Tennis Landscape
By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The I.T.F.’s board approved a plan to stage the final phases of the Davis Cup men’s team competition and the Fed Cup women’s team tournament together the next three years.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.