Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FBF HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Metal Shaped Into Soundscapes
Friday May 6, 2016
Harry Bertoia's sculptures at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York City involve clusters of thin metal rods shaped like cattails or elongated brush bristles. When plucked, strummed, ruffled or rubbed, the "sonambients" give off lush, hypnotic sound vibrations. Photo/Video: Denise Blostein.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Silicon Valley to Care About Fundamentals Again
Monday Jun 11, 2012
Following Facebook's listing debacle, investors seem to care about business fundamentals again. Rolfe Winkler discusses on Markets Hub. Photo: AFP/Getty Images.
- Fred Warmbier: Son's Coma Was Kept Secret by North Korea
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Otto Warmbier, the U.S. student jailed in North Korea for nearly 17 months before his release this week, has suffered a severe neurological injury and has been in a coma for more than a year, according to his father Fred Warmbier.