Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FAVOR ME A FAVOR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- President Trump Declares He’s Doing The Military A ‘Great Favor’ With His Transgender Service Ban
By Dan MacRae - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
President Donald Trump has declared that his controversial ban on transgender troops was a 'great favor' to the military.
- ESPN threatened me and I beat their lawyers in court
By Hannah Withiam - Friday Aug 11, 2017
It took ESPN over a year to learn it probably never should have taken on one sports satirist. Will Applebee, founder of the popular parody website NotSportsCenter, was the target of an ESPN lawsuit that went public last week after the court ruled in his favor. Applebee, who had a law degree to protect him...
- Green Wedding Ideas: Growing Plants For Wedding Favors
By Mary H. Dyer - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Raekwon’s New York: Viagra empanadas and hanging at Staten Island Mall
By Hardeep Phull - Friday Jul 7, 2017
With the help of his Wu-Tang Clan compadres, Raekwon (real name Corey Woods) helped redefine the sound of New York City street rap during the ’90s. The group is legendary in their native Staten Island, and even though Raekwon, 47, now lives in Atlanta, he still gets back to the city regularly and will be...
- Sheriff’s sergeant accused of demanding sexual favors in return for days off
By Lia Eustachewich - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
A Los Angeles County sheriff’s sergeant allegedly forced a subordinate to perform sexual favors in exchange for granting her time-off requests, according to a report. Sgt. Michael John Spina’s alleged lewd behavior began in February 2016, when he asked if he could grope the female deputy in order to “get himself off,” the LA Times...