Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
187 WOLF ROAD, SUITE 101
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FAVOR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Panama Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Taiwan in Favor of China
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Panama has severed diplomatic relations with Taiwan and established ties with China, reflecting a victory for Beijing in its efforts to isolate Taipei.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Scientists Want You To Do Everyone A Favor And Eat These Crabs
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Jun 19, 2017
There’s a certain type of crab that’s eating up more desirable seafood off the New England coast. The crab’s population could be thinned if commercial fishing operations harvested the darn things, but there’s no money in it. The solution? Figure out a way to make people want these crabs on their dinner plates.Rising populations of green crabs — native …
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- SLAPP Suit Resolved in Favor of Charter School Researcher and Critic
By Martin Levine - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Submerging social criticism in a flood of lawsuits is one way to try to quell public participation in social policy. But in this case, where suits were brought by charter school advocates against a researcher who was making her findings public, it did not work.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal