Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FASHION REHAB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Scientist Screwed Up? Send 'Em to Researcher Rehab
By Mallory Pickett - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Jim DuBois is offering fallen scientists a shot at redemption. But not everyone thinks they deserve a second chance.
- UK Lawmakers Threaten Social Media Cos With Big Fines
Wednesday May 3, 2017
The prospect of major penalties in Britain is another red flag for social media companies operating in Europe.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How to Survive the Retail Crisis: A Master Class from T.J. Maxx
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Betting shoppers still like stores, owner TJX Cos. has more sales than Nordstrom and Penney combined. It is plowing investment into physical locations that create a treasure-hunt atmosphere with rapid stock turnover.
- Mississippi Regulators Seek to End Southern Co.'Clean-Coal'Plant
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
State officials want Southern Co.’s Kemper facility, which has already taken $7.5 billion and seven years to finish, to run using natural gas going forward, and don’t want to pass on additional costs to electricity customers.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.