Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
fashion redefining justice, incorporated
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - FASHION REDEFINING JUSTICE, INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Check out Michael Kors’ fitness and fashion wearable mashup
By Amanda Razani - Wednesday May 10, 2017
Fitness and Activity trackers are on the rise, and now that the functionality has been figured out, many companies are looking to incorporate better designs that are more attractive and less sporty looking. With new competitors entering the market, smartwatches are beginning to be offered as fashionable accessories, rather than just basic health gadgets. See Also: IoT and fashion come together to properly accessorizeApple, Samsung, Jawbone, Fitbit, and Garmin have all been in competition for some time, but now aesthetics are playing a role in the competition too. Jawbone’s most recent...Read More
- How Can Big Pharma Use Chat Bots to Redefine Consumer Engagement?
Friday Mar 10, 2017
Chat bots are redefining how consumers engage with brands. However, before Big Pharma can begin leveraging artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions, we have to change how industrymarketers perceive them, transitioning from “chat bots” to conversational user interfaces (UIs) while learning how existing user experiences can be transformed using this innovativetechnology.
Both chat bots and conversational UIs are computer programs designed to mimic human conversation via text or auditory means. Chat bots, however, specificallyutilize AI as a pillar, which can unpredictably alter a user’s path and experience. A conversational UI takes a more linear approach to natural conversation, providing a distinct user paththroughout the interface. It calls for providing copywriters the ability to reinforce a predetermined user flow and combining pre-canned responses with interface elements to ensure the proper userexperience is delivered.
If you’re asking yourself why we as an industry need to move away from the paradigm of delivering the same tactics via the same channels, know this:We are witnessing an evolution in the way people interact with software, brands and technology. Interactions that were once personal (such as phone calls) have quickly transitioned into texts,messaging and social media.
41% of millennials say that they would be “truly satisfied” if they could use messaging or SMS toconnect with companies and organizations where they do business, according to the Center for Generational Kinetics.
During our research, we recognized three models in which we,as an industry, must initially assess this technology prior to ideating its potential use cases.
1. The Intelligent Model The most intriguing, yet least likely to work inPharma. This model uses machine learning as its main method of delivering a natural language response that is unpredictable.
2. The Linear Model A process that provides aclear sense of familiarity by utilizing a pre-defined set of questions and responses. With this approach, the brand can deliver a more curated experience in a controlled environment that ensurescompliance.
3. The Hybrid Model The ideal method of development for Big Pharma. By leveraging the linear model as its foundation, Machine learning is incorporated to preparefor future advancements within the technology. It offers full control of the experience, making it a more suitable venture for our regulatory teams.
But how do we usethem?
A conversational UI must be focused, fine-tuned and perfectly curated to deliver just the right experience. Providing a more personalized, cross-channel userexperience. With fewer barriers to entry, 24/7 accessibility and complete anonymity. That said, we’ve identified pinnacle moments within the patient journey where conversational UIs can deliverjust that.
1. Doctor Discussion Guide: Providing patients with a natural experience to help them communicate more effectively with their doctors.
2.Benefits Verification Support: Simplifying the complexities of the perplexing benefits verification process.
3. User Registration and Savings Card Distribution: Meetingthe business objectives of Pharma brands to drive user registrations, building CRM opt-ins along with the distribution of a savings card.
4. Customer Support and ContentDelivery: Offering a more accessible and engaging method of communication and content delivery to mitigate the need for one of the largest cost drivers’ brands experience for“on-med” patients.
5. Medication and Refill Reminder: Facilitating adherence by initiating a conversation with a user reminding them, much like a friend or lovedone, to take or refill medication.
Today we must move quickly to a reality where brands learn how to interact with consumers the way they expect us to, which means a focus onthe apps and technology they are already using on a daily basis.
The only obstacles we face are those we place before our brands. The solution is there, waiting for us torecognize that the typical “rules of engagement” are shifting and the rise of the chat bot is upon us — delivering convenience, personalization and support where consumers live andbreathe, face down and immersed within “the internet of things.”
- The Culture Police
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Welcome to the new 1984 circa 2017. History is being rewritten. Words are being redefined. And the culture police are watching.
- French Justice Minister François Bayrou Quits Government
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Emmanuel Macron’s justice minister, François Bayrou, has quit the government, depriving the French president of a key ally who rallied centrists to his successful election campaign.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
- Mediaocean To Incorporate comScore Demo Data Into TV Systems
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Data integration is available starting this week for Mediaocean's Spectra OX and DS local TV broadcast systems, and later for DARE, a system that sends electronic orders to TV stations -- to bereleased in fourth-quarter 2017.