Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FASHION APPAREL NETWORK LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
- 5 Styling Tips From New York Fashion Week
By MALINA JOSEPH GILCHRIST - Friday Sep 15, 2017
From oversize shirts to sneakers with dresses, tricks to take away from the shows in New York this week.
- Fashion Review: Marc Jacobs — He’s Still Here
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The final show of New York Fashion Week was a litmus test for the continued relevance of the city’s favorite designer son.
- Diversifying Fashion Week
Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Designer Tracy Reese’s show is among the most inclusive at New York Fashion Week. For several years, more than half of her models have been women of color.