Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FARMERS CHICKEN CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Poultry Farmers Brood Over Slowdown in Breeding
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Over the first five months of the year, the percentage of eggs hatching broiler chickens fell to its lowest level in over a decade. That is a problem for companies for an industry that requires about 750 million new chickens each month to raise, slaughter and process into wings, breasts and drumsticks.
- After Decades of War, Colombian Farmers Face a New Test: Peace
By NICHOLAS CASEY - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The FARC rebels have disarmed and joined the government to wean farmers off illicit crops. But in poor villages, the lure of drug money is still strong.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.