After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FARHANA CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Ben & Gay: The Cavs' Big Shot, LeBron vs. Federer and Who Hacked J.R.?
Monday Jun 12, 2017
NBA reporter Ben Cohen and columnist Jason Gay discuss the hot issues ahead of Game 5.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- As Sports Consumption Changes, So Must The Measurement Of Sponsorships
Thursday Jan 26, 2017
In LeBron James' career full of highlights, one play stands above all others: The Block. The basketball star's full-court chase-down and rejection of Golden State's Andre Iguodala in game seven of the2016 NBA Finals helped the Cavaliers win their first-ever title, ending Cleveland's 52-year championship drought. The play has its own Wikipedia page. Even Iguodala recently tipped his cap to LeBron,calling it a "great play" and saying he hears about it all day on social media.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.