QARAQOSH, Iraq – In a town ravaged by the war against Islamic State, amid ransacked homes and shuttered shops, a flashing sign above the entrance to one business beckons visitors: “Welcome,” it reads. Inside, the floors are carpeted, the lights are low and the gurgling sound of water pipes accompanies hushed conversations between men drinking...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FARDIG CARPET & FLOORING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bar re-opens in Iraq town previously overrun by ISIS
By Reuters - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This Designer Repurposed Old Fatigues To Create Stunning Red Carpet Trousers
By Alia Stearns - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Waraire Boswell used vintage military gear to create fashionable trousers for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- This Designer Used Raw Materials To Create A Custom Shirt For The Red Carpet
By Alia Stearns - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Waraire Boswell used raw materials to create a fashionable shirt for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- This Designer Repurposed Raw Materials To Create A Red Carpet Jacket
By Alia Stearns - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Waraire Boswell repurposed a parachute to create a fashionable jacket for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.