Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FANCY FEET CLEANING SERVICE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- The Unknown Startups Fueling Aerospace With Fancy Tech
By Sarah Scoles - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
One aerospace accelerator doesn’t necessarily think of Silicon Valley as its incubator for genius, and it's willing to take on eat-your-vegetables inventions that could make rocket companies rich.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- How streaming TV services are coping with ISP data caps
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Streaming TV services try to minimize the damage as Comcast and other internet service providers enforce data caps.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Washing Windows in the Sky
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Watch a 360° video of window washers cleaning a skyscraper 900 feet above Midtown Manhattan.
- Rinse raises $14M in Series B funding to bring its laundry pick-up nationwide
By Fitz Tepper - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rinse, the San Francisco-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service, has closed a $14M Series B round of funding. This comes after a $6M Series A last year, meaning the startup has now raised about $23.5M in three rounds. The round is being led by Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors including Javelin Ventures, Arena Ventures, Accelerator Ventures, and… Read More