The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - FAMILY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Who Wants to Be King? No One, Prince Harry Says
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 32-year-old prince said in an interview with Newsweek that members of the royal family would be fulfilling their duties, rather than their desires, as Queen Elizabeth’s successors.
- The Obamas are living it up in Bali
By Mark Moore - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Congress is preparing to undo his signature legislative accomplishment, but former President Obama is having a ball in Bali. Photos show the Obama family — daughters Sasha, 16, and Malia, 18, and wife Michelle — being enveloped by throngs of people on Tuesday as they visited the Tirtha Empul temple at Tampaksiring Village in Bali....
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.