A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FAMILY FRUIT AND MEAT MARKET CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Boost Uses 'Thunder Pony' Power To Defeat 'Evil Mobile Mega Corps'
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The game is available on laptops and mobile devices throughout the country via a website but will experience a push in New York and Philadelphia via an OOH campaign.
- Toddler chokes to death on grapes while grocery shopping
By Fox News - Friday Aug 18, 2017
A Detroit family is grieving the loss of a 2-year-old boy and urging parents to enroll in CPR classes after their son choked to death on grapes while grocery shopping with his mother. Ayyan Umar allegedly got into the fruit while his mother was looking at cheese, WXYZ.com reported. Emma Carver said she turned around...