A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
TIMOTHY B MCAULEY
316 LAFAYETTE AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11238
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAMILIAR CONTROL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Sprint explores partnership with Comcast and Charter
By Reuters - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
US wireless carrier Sprint is in talks with Charter Communications and Comcast about a partnership to boost the two US cable companies’ wireless offerings, according to sources familiar with the matter. Sprint, controlled by Japan’s SoftBank Group, has entered into a two-month period of exclusive negotiations with Charter and Comcast that has put its merger...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Controlling Allium Plants – How To Manage Flowering Onions
By Mary H. Dyer - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.