Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FALCON CONSULTING & MARKETING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- First Devise A Content Strategy, Then Do Content Marketing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Consultant and analyst Rebecca Lieb argues that content is the most critical component of any marketing campaign.
- Silicon Valley Launches New Anti-Terrorist Initiative
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Tech companies Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are launching a new initiative aimed at removing extremist propaganda.
- Twitter, Bloomberg To Provide Live Global Stream Of Comey Testimony
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
In line with the excitement and apprehension building around Comey's testimony, Twitter and Bloomberg have teamed up to stream the hearing live to the world on Bloomberg's @business Twitter page.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Streams Of Live Events Lure Viewers
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
If live streams like the Comey hearing are any indication, real-time events in conjunction with the social aspect of Twitter have a potent appeal. Beyond live streams, the digital video sandbox isgetting crowded as Facebook, Snap, and Google have designs on the living room. Will Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix move out of the way? Doubtful.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.