Spotify’s playlists are dotted with hundreds of songs done by composers under pseudonyms, but the company says it is just soliciting music to meet demand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
KENNETH D. ROMANO
31 ALDEN GLEN DR.
WEBSTER, NEW YORK, 14580
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAKE MOON MUSIC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- While Some Cry ‘Fake,’ Spotify Sees No Need to Apologize
By BEN SISARIO - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- New Frontier: Space Center Crowdfunds for Mission Control Facelift
By Angela Shah - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Houston—Houston, Mission Control has a problem. The storied control room at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston—recognizable to many of us from 1960s news clips of the dawn of the Space Age––is in need of a face-lift. And so, Space Center Houston, the visitor’s center for the JSC, has turned to the latest in financing […]
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Solider accused of supporting ISIS thought 9/11 was inside job: ex-bunkmate
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 14, 2017
HONOLULU — A U.S. soldier accused of wanting to commit a mass shooting after pledging loyalty to the Islamic State group believed the moon landing was faked, questioned the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and thought the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were an inside job coordinated by the U.S. government, according to a former...
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Beth Ditto on Her New Time Capsule: Her First Solo Album
By MELENA RYZIK - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The frontwoman for the disco-punk trio Gossip talks about stepping out alone, Southern slang and the end of her fashion line.