SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1210 FORT HUNTER ROAD
SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK, 12303
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FAIRWAY CARS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Behind comical Spieth mess that became ‘greatest bogey I’ve ever seen’
By Mark Cannizzaro - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England — Almost as soon as the driver made contact with the ball, Jordan Spieth clutched his head with both hands — looking like someone bracing for a car crash. Spieth’s drive on the 13th hole went some 120 yards off line to the right of the fairway and turned the 146th British Open...
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Schenectady 12345
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
It is a false notion that deterministic data and observed, self-identified data are almost always accurate.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.