Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FAIRLY LEGAL INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- TransUnion Must Pay $60M For Mistakenly Tagging People As Possible Terrorists
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A federal jury in California has ordered credit reporting agency TransUnion to pay $60 million to individuals it wrongly tagged as terrorists or drug traffickers.Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), credit reporting agencies (CRAs), like TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian are required to provide accurate information about consumers to lenders and allow individuals to review this information and dispute …
- Supreme Court Rejects ‘Dancing Baby’ YouTube Copyright Case
By Chris Morran - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After 10 years, the legal battle over a silly 29-second YouTube video of a baby dancing to a Prince song has hit a dead end, with the Supreme Court announcing this morning that it will not hear arguments in this high-profile copyright case.The underlying question in this case is whether copyright holders have an obligation to consider “fair use” …
- The DOJ’s and Nonprofits’ Legal Battle for Unbundled Legal Services for Immigrants
By Carole Levine - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The DOJ comes after nonprofit immigration legal services organizations, and they fight back.
- Mediaocean To Incorporate comScore Demo Data Into TV Systems
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Data integration is available starting today for Mediaocean's Spectra OX and DS local TV broadcast systems.
- Facebook Messenger's Newest Features Incorporate Games, Bots, and QR Codes
By David Pierce - Tuesday Apr 18, 2017
New features aim to make Messenger the place you talk to your friends and the place you stay to do everything else.
- Kurt Cobain, a New Player in the Art-Fair World
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A Hollywood agency will bring two of Cobain’s paintings to his hometown for the Seattle Art Fair.
- Homes Where You Can While Away the Hours
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Three properties that have incorporated clock towers, new and restored, into their living spaces