Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAIR WINDS HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Home Buyers Flock to Shelter Island
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A five-minute ferry ride from the Hamptons, the 8,000-acre island offers a rich history, scant traffic and gentler prices.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fox News Drops ‘Fair and Balanced’ Motto
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
“Fair and Balanced,” the motto that has long been a rallying cry for Fox News fans, has been replaced by “Most Watched, Most Trusted.”
- California Today: California Today: A Championship to Unite the Bay Area
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: The Warriors bring home the trophy, more trouble for Uber, and sketches from BART.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …