Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FAIR CHASE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- India Shoots for the Moon, Chasing Influence Closer to Home
Friday Jun 23, 2017
India is going up against China in a new Asian space race, trying to tighten its control of regional skies and alliances by leveraging its ability to send satellites into orbit inexpensively.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fox News Drops ‘Fair and Balanced’ Motto
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
“Fair and Balanced,” the motto that has long been a rallying cry for Fox News fans, has been replaced by “Most Watched, Most Trusted.”
- Supreme Court turns down EFF’s “Dancing Baby” fair use case
By Joe Mullin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The law against bogus DMCA takedowns will remain tough to enforce.
- President. Elect. Trump.
Friday Nov 11, 2016
He loved the chase. He loved the adulation of the crowds. He did it on a fluke. He never thought he'd win.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Terrorism Is Fair Game For Trollers
Wednesday May 24, 2017
Pranks after the Manchester terrorist attack are a new sad low. Balancing the good and bad of social media and video shouldn't be a close call.