The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FABRIC & UPHOLSTERY SUPPLIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- NASA's Wild Fabric Is Basically Chain Mail From the Future
By Elizabeth Stinson - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The shiny space fabric pulls triple duty.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Is Tesla Working On Its Own Streaming Music Service?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Tesla already makes cars, solar panels and roofs, and CEO Elon Musk also dabbles in space travel, so maybe it’s not that big of a stretch that he’s also looking to create a new streaming music service.According to music industry sources in the know who spoke with Recode, Musk has been chatting up major labels about licensing content …
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.