Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
115 CRAIG ST.
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK, 13208
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FABES SOLE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Summery Espadrilles: Which Heel Height is Right for You?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In cool neutral shades, these four rope-soled styles—ranging from flat to strategically steep—will get your summer off the ground.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- It's Now 2017: Time For A Reality Check Regarding The Luxury Marketplace
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
As 2017 begins, we believe it's a good time to take a deep dive into which American consumers are actually buying luxuries. Listening to luxury and affluent brand marketers as we continually do, wefind that many of them focus their attention and marketing efforts solely on very high-income and wealthy consumers.
- Mobile-Only Households Surpass Those With Landlines, CDC Says
Friday May 5, 2017
During the second half of 2016, the number of U.S. households relying solely on mobile phones surpassed those with landlines, according to fresh findings from the Centers for Disease Control.