On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - F + F LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- Alexa calls cops on man allegedly beating his girlfriend
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A New Mexico man was arrested for allegedly beating his girlfriend and threatening to kill her — after Amazon’s Alexa called police, authorities said.
- Amtrak raises the speed limit for Penn Station trains
By Danielle Furfaro - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Trains coming and going at Penn Station can now move faster than the crawl speed of 10 mph, a restriction that has been causing delays for commuters, Amtrak announced Monday. Company officials had lowered the speed limit from 15 mph in the spring to do some track maintenance work. But Amtrak will now allow all...
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.