All the Raisinets in the world aren’t enough to sugarcoat this fact: In recent months, the Hollywood box office has been a disaster. Tinseltown just wrapped up its worst summer at the box office in nearly a quarter-century. That means theaters now have to fight harder than ever to get butts in seats. “For a...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - F AND A GOURMET FOOD CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Cinemas are seducing movie-lovers with gourmet food and booze
By Gregory E. Miller - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- It's Fun to Live Large on the Taxpayer Dime! Just Ask Europe's Pigeons
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
To cull its bird population, Lisbon builds a €12,000 shelter with gourmet food, a first-aid station. ‘They are very sensitive creatures.’
- The Cheetos Pop-Up Restaurant Hitting NYC Looks Equal Parts Crazy And Delicious
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Chester Cheetah is going gourmet in New York City with a pop-up restaurant that serves Cheetos-inspired meatballs, cheesecake and more.
- Fans of White House Garden Hope New Tenants Keep It Green
By EMILY BAUMGAERTNER - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Those who support the White House Kitchen Garden are trying creative ways to keep it a priority for the new presidential administration.
- This Is Your Year To Score An Olive Garden Pasta Pass… But You Have To Act Fast
By Cassidy Allen - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
So what’s a Pasta Pass exactly? It’s basically like a credit card but with no limits on how many times you get to indulge in garlic bread.