The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - F & G RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Forget driving to the supermarket, this one wants to come to you instead
By Yvette Tan - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- GrubHub Adds Big Chain Restaurants
Friday Apr 14, 2017
Chains help draw in new customers in cities where people are less familiar with the food-delivery service.
- Cotton Candy at the Four Seasons Restaurant
Thursday Apr 1, 2010
An unlikely, off-item dish at the Four Seasons Restaurant has people eating, and sometimes wearing, a dessert usually found at county fairs. Tennile Tracy reports on cotton candy for Dow Jones Newswires.
- 5 Tips For Redesigning A Hotel Restaurant
Monday Apr 10, 2017
Whenever you want to make staying at a hotel the most desirable option for your guests, give them an amazing food and beverage experience so they don't have to worry about leaving and blindly pickingfrom a long list of restaurants they don't know.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.