With the help of his Wu-Tang Clan compadres, Raekwon (real name Corey Woods) helped redefine the sound of New York City street rap during the ’90s. The group is legendary in their native Staten Island, and even though Raekwon, 47, now lives in Atlanta, he still gets back to the city regularly and will be...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - F & C RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Raekwon’s New York: Viagra empanadas and hanging at Staten Island Mall
By Hardeep Phull - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”