The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - F & B FAST FOOD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Trademarks show Amazon has sights on meal-kits, “single cow burgers” and other fast food options
By Ingrid Lunden - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Amazon has made no secret of its ambitions to expand into more fresh food services, from its own, homegrown efforts like AmazonFresh for groceries (first launched in 2013) and Amazon Restaurants for restaurant delivery (first launched in 2014), through to its most recent plan to acquire Whole Foods for $13.7 billion. In fact, the company has its sights set on a number of other culinary areas,… Read More
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- This cutting board has a built-in knife so you can chop like a pro
By Alex Humphreys - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington