Plasmons, propagating on graphene, slow and speed up on demand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - F.A.M.S. WIRELESS CONNECTION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A future for light-powered wireless connectivity, thanks to graphene
By Chris Lee - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Earin M-1 Wireless Earbuds Review: They Don't Stay Connected, or Charged
By Christopher Null - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
Apple's AirPods aren't the only wireless earbud game in town.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
- Verizon Communications -- What to Watch
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc., the U.S.’s largest wireless carrier by subscribers, is scheduled to report second-quarter results before the market opens Thursday.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.