Alerts fed by business intelligence are a nice fit for companies operating in today's competitive round-the-clock world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - F.A. BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Make Smart Business Decisions Through Data-driven Alerts
By Daan Pepijn, Security and ERP Consultant - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Business Apps Are Becoming Disposable
By InformationWeek - Thursday Feb 27, 2014
The ease with which software applications can be created and connected to corporate systems has changed the nature of business software development.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Considering AI for Business? Here Are 4 Fundamentals to Start
By K.R. Sanjiv, Chief Technology Officer, Wipro - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Artificial intelligence projects take time, effort, data, and expertise to build a meaningful system. Having the right ecosystem in place will ensure companies are prepared for it.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Russia struck at election systems and data of 39 US states
By Sean Gallagher - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Investigators find evidence attackers tried to modify voter data, reports Bloomberg.