Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - EZ COMP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- BBC, Newsy: 2 Sizes To Every Story
Tuesday May 9, 2017
The vast and venerable BBC, the scrappy Newsy -- both carve out a place for themselves in digital news.
- Cloud Brings Enterprise Problems
By Mitch Wagner - Thursday Feb 20, 2014
Procurement, cost tracking, integration with other systems, and transforming IT are problems for companies adopting the cloud, according to a CompTIA report.
- Stocks surge following three-day losing streak
Wednesday Dec 17, 2014
Hayes Miller, head of multi-asset for North America at Baring Asset Management, says 2014 is ending about as-expected for the stock market. He sees mid-to-high single-digit percentage gains for 2015.
- "Don't Text and Die" Campaign Makes Distracted Phone Users Appear Dead
Monday Sep 16, 2013
Happiness Brussels launched a print and outdoor road safety campaign throughout Belgium that illustrates disastrous outcomes for drivers who text while driving.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Skylake, Kaby Lake chips have a crash bug with hyperthreading enabled
By Peter Bright - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A fix is available for Linux systems; Windows users will have to use firmware updates.