Benny Boom’s film fails the considerable talent of the complex rapper it chronicles and the actor portraying him, Demetrius Shipp Jr.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EYEZEAL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘All Eyez on Me’ Is Uninspired. Tupac Shakur Was Anything But.
By GLENN KENNY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Donald Trump, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, ‘All Eyez on Me’: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Writer Kevin Powell sues 'All Eyez On Me' producers for copyright infringement
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Journalist and original 'Real World' cast member Kevin Powell says parts of film were based on his 1990s interviews with Tupac Shakur for 'Vibe.'