The board of Cypress Semiconductor Corp. has shuffled its ranks amid a bruising proxy fight led by the company’s founder and former chief executive T.J. Rodgers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXTREME CAGE FIGHTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cypress Semiconductor Founder Scores Win in Proxy Fight
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- How To Overcome Obstacles: 5 Ways On How To Be A Conquerer
By Jonathan Hall - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
To stress you out beyond your normal limits with extreme mental and physical challenges to make you worthy of serving with the world’s most elite fighting force. This is the simple principle of the US Navy SEALS. But, don’t confuse simple with easy. In order to be one the greatest warriors on the planet, you […]
The post How To Overcome Obstacles: 5 Ways On How To Be A Conquerer appeared first on Dumb Little Man.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Facebook vows to fight terrorism with new algorithms and artificial intelligence
By Michael Nuñez - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Facebook has a terrorism problem, and its vowing to fix it. On Thursday, the social media giant announced new plans to use artificial intelligence to scrape words, images, and video in order to wipe terrorist propaganda from its network entirely.
The only catch? It still requires a team of 150 counterterrorism experts as well as plenty of other people to fight extremism on the platform. We can only hope this new AI tool is as sophisticated as Facebook claims it is.
"We are currently focusing our most cutting edge techniques to combat terrorist content about ISIS, Al Qaeda and their affiliates, and we expect to expand to other terrorist organizations in due course," Facebook said in a statement about the update. Read more...More about Facebook, Isis, Terrorism, Artificial Intelligence, and Ai
- Cats are an extreme outlier among domestic animals
By Annalee Newitz - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Massive study of ancient and modern cat genomes reveals an unusual history.
- California Today: California Today: The Extreme Heat to Come
By MIKE McPHATE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: Los Angeles’s long-term heat outlook, Lonzo Ball’s helicopter parent, and one of Lake Tahoe’s eccentric historical characters.
- Why Uber and Google Fight
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Both companies face cultural challenges that have little to do with driverless cars.
- Singapore and the Fighting Lees
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Will squabbling in the ruling family lead to more political debate?